Keusch Glass, Inc. was started in 1966 by two brothers, Ronald and Ralph Keusch. It was originally called Keusch Brothers Auto Body Repair. They started with a 1952 Chevy pickup truck, a set of tools, and $ 300.00. From the beginning they strived for quality craftsmanship, quality customer service, and lastly, for quality products that would stand the test of time. In 1968, Keusch Brothers began expanding with the purchase of a local glass company that dealt in auto glass, commercial and residential glass replacement. In 1969, they outgrew their existing location and purchased their current building at 403 E. 23rd Street. Continuing to grow at a rapid pace, they built on in 1970 and added the manufacturing of storm windows and doors, awnings, canopies and shutters. Four years later, in 1974, Keusch Bros. expanded again , by opening another location in Loogootee, In. In 1977, another 6,000 square feet were added to the current building and the number of employees had grown to 13.
In 1985, Keusch Windows was born. Keusch purchased an adjoining 23,000 square foot building, along with an additional 3 acres, to house the manufacturing equipment and to provide for future expansion. In 1992, the old window line was replaced with the new, state of the art, window manufacturing process. Also in 1992, Timothy Keusch, the son of Ronald, graduated from college and joined Keusch Glass, Inc.
In 2003, Ralph Keusch retired from the company and Timothy Keusch was named president. Ronald and Timothy Keusch are the current stock holders of the corporation.
Keusch Glass, Inc. is currently divided into two seperate divisions. Keusch Glass, Inc. which is the glass and glazing side of the business ( Industrial ) and Keusch Windows and Doors, which is a full scale exterior home remodeling company ( Residential ).
You can get more information on these seperate divisions by clicking on the page marks above.